Job Description or Duties:
This position will support UNK faculty and staff in the design and development of online classes and resources. The primary responsibilities include: (1) supporting UNK faculty in the design and development of online classes; including consulting with faculty on issues relating to the development of online courses and materials, (2) providing production support for online instructional materials, and (3) presenting training sessions and faculty development courses on instructional design and technology related issues and software.
- Provide instructional design support for faculty and academic units in the development and instruction for online and blended courses.
- Assist in planning, developing and teaching faculty development workshops and other activities in areas of instructional design and the use of specific instructional technology tools.
- Maintain an active professional development agenda in relevant areas of digital pedagogy and instructional technology.
- Analyze and solve and complex instructional design related issues and problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in an instructional technology, multimedia, or related field.
- Working knowledge of instructional design and instructional technology. Moderate to high-level skill with software; including design software (such as Adobe Creative Suite), Microsoft Office, and Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- Experience in web design including authoring.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in collaborative workspaces.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education institutions.
- Experience with online educational platforms & technology, including Canvas.
HOW TO APPLY: To ensure full consideration, please submit all application materials before review date August 2, 2021. For more information and to apply visit UNK Employment Opportunities. For more information about the position contact: Matthew Bice at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about the online application process contact: 308-865-8516 or email@example.com.