Teach 30 semester hours of college history over a 9-month period. Travel weekly between Bowie and Graham campuses to provide face to face classes. Some travel to off-site dual credit locations may be required. Participate in distance education when appropriate. Perform other duties as expected of NCTC faculty, including serving on division and college committees. Subject to criminal background check. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts required in addition to the application.
- Master’s Degree in History or Master’s degree and at least 18 graduate hours in History.
- None Required
- Community College teaching experience
- Online teach experience
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Exhibition of respect and professionalism in a spirit of collegiality
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Ability to promote an effective environment for learning in lecture and lab experiences
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
Pending Board Approval. Subject to criminal background check. Resume and unofficial transcript(s) required in addition to application. Salary begins at $44,738, can commensurate with experience and education. Location is determined on as needed basis.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE https://employment.nctc.edu/postings/6331
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.