Strategic Enrollment Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst
Sinclair Community College
Student Affairs and Services
This position in the Division of Student Development will have primary duties working with Strategic Enrollment Management to support and evaluate strategic and tactical planning as well as developing key intelligence to improve decision-making. Analysis work will result in consumable and succinct business intelligence reports for college leadership.
- Effectively develop and manage SEM business intelligence via national, state, and institutional data sources and repositories as well as other secondary sources.
- Develop systems and processes to enable delivery of timely and consumable data inference reporting by providing presentations and briefs for administrators.
- Provide senior leaders of the college with actionable business intelligence on SEM planning, key market segments, student-related trends, threats, opportunities, and outcomes.
- Manage enrollment and student data sources for SEM, working closely with RAR in the development and maintenance of assessment, data sets, and dashboards.
- Conduct ongoing data collection, assessment, and data analysis efforts to support various assigned projects, working effectively with various SEM units (Admissions, Enrollment Operations, Financial Aid, etc.) to advance the practice of data-driven professional practice, including data collection, KPI’s, OKR’s, and analytical initiatives
- Develop and present findings to internal and external audiences
- Fluency in assessment and/ or research design, data analysis, and data reporting required
- Experience in communicating enrollment, student outcomes, and business information in succinct and consumable formats for use by leadership in data-driven decision-making required
- Strong analytical skills, very strong attention to detail, and accuracy required
- Unquestionable integrity with an uncompromising commitment to quality required
- Master’s degree required by position start date
- A minimum of three years of related work experience
- Prior experiences in enrollment, student affairs/ services, or related field: admissions, financial aid, or higher education assessment and/ or research preferred
- Experience working with data in SAS (or similar systems) as well as CRM/ SIS/ ERP data preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools preferred