Recruits, interviews and evaluates prospective students for admission to the college.Responsibilities
- Develops and implements recruitment initiatives from inquiry to enrollment according to both a marketing-oriented territory management system as well as academic program focus.
- Recruits and evaluates prospective students for admission and potential scholarship.
- Attends college fairs, visits high schools and participates in recruitment events both in person and virtually.
- Confers regularly with admissions, financial aid and other designated colleagues to plan, coordinate, participate in activities, exchange information, resolve problems, and promote a campus-wide awareness of and appreciation for enrollment activities.
- Collaborates with VP/Director, associate/assistant directors, and others to develop, manage and implement enrollment initiatives that support new student enrollment goals.
- Participates in campus activities and events to promote the recruitment and enrollment of new students.
- Supports recruitment of diverse populations, in particular the Summit Scholars program, in collaboration with Director of Student Success and Retention.
- Supports matriculated students in their transition to campus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of the goals, objectives and challenges associated with recruiting for a small, private liberal arts institution.
- Skill in communicating verbally and in writing, including group presentations and one-on-one interviews and advising meetings.
- Skill in navigating and using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and video conferencing software such as Zoom.
- Able to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituencies, including high school students from a variety of geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds, parents, high school counselors, school administrators and members of the college community.
- Able to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituencies, including high school students, parents, guidance counselors, school administrators and members of the college community.
- Able to effectively prioritize, organize and complete multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to analyze and interpret data.
- Able to work evenings and weekends and attending Admissions events as needed.
- Able to travel extensively. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu.
- Candidates who can actively contribute to racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity on campus are encourage to include this information in the cover letter.
- A complete COVID vaccination is a condition of employment as of August 1, 2021.
- If you prefer to fill out an application please contact Human Resources at 603-526-3584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colby-Sawyer College is a comprehensive liberal arts-based institution located in scenic Central New Hampshire, recognized for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. Our faculty and staff consider it an important and welcome aspect of their jobs to get to know, encourage, inspire, and offer guidance to each of our students.