Director of Institutional Research
Quincy University, a Catholic, Franciscan institution in the liberal arts tradition, seeks qualified applicants for the position of Director of Institutional Research. The Director reports to the President of the University and coordinates a comprehensive institutional research program.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and improves systems to collect institutional data.
- Produces statistics, analyses, reports, and reviews in response to internal and external requests for institutional data.
- Participates in the effective utilization of data for planning, policy making, and program improvement.
- Facilitates accreditation-related activities.
- Plays a leading role in institutional strategic planning.
- Serves as a member of the President’s Cabinet.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field; doctorate preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in institutional research
- Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative research design, statistical methodology, and database systems
- Knowledge of or experience with the accreditation process and its expectations
Applications from members of diverse and underrepresented groups are encouraged.
Send letter of application and resume/C.V. to:
Office of Human Resources
1800 College Ave
Quincy, IL 62301
An Equal Opportunity Employer