Temporary Part-Time Faculty of Pharmacy (req15552)
Employment Type: Faculty
COP Pharmaceutical Sciences (553A)
College of Pharmacy
Adjunct faculty may be eligible to receive certain UNM benefits in some cases. See the Benefits home page for more information.
The College of Pharmacy at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center is accepting applications for a temporary, part-time Faculty position in in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The successful candidate will provide instruction in the Doctor of Pharmacy program focused on neuropharmacology.Qualifications
- Pharm.D. or M.S. or equivalent in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, or closely related discipline in biomedical or health sciences relevant to the pharmacy curriculum
- Current authorization to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of neuropharmacology of medications used to treat chronic pain, anxiety, epilepsy, ADHD, neurodegenerative disorders, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Experience in developing course content
- Experience in course management
- A demonstrated record of teaching in a relevant academic environment
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities
Only applications submitted through the official UNMJobs site will be accepted. If you are viewing this job
advertisement on a 3rd party site, please visit UNMJobs to submit an application.
For Best Consideration
For best consideration, please apply by 6/17/2021. This position will remain open until filled.