Assistant Professor and Program Director for Information Technology Program
Fisher College is seeking Information Technology faculty member and Program Director, to begin in the 2021-22 academic year. We seek an individual who can teach various courses in Information Technology and computer science and continue the development of this relatively new major at Fisher College.
The Information Technology program prepares students for careers in information technology, software development, game development and cybersecurity. As Program Director you will engage students in the class room, extra-curricular activities, advising and help students launch their career with technical internships.
This is an in-person, Boston campus based full-time position.Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following requirements:
- MS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (doctoral degree preferred)
- Candidates should have a strong background in Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology.
- Experience working in information technology or software engineering industry
- Ability to teach introductory/advanced courses in Computer Science.
- A strong interest in working with undergraduate students.
- Ability and willingness to engage industry partners in creating internship, and mentorship opportunities for student.
- Willingness to engage in a variety of instructional modalities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.