Frostburg State University’s Facilities Management Department is seeking a full-time exempt Facilities Planner. Salary is commensurate upon qualifications and experience and includes University System of Maryland benefits package.
- Provide development, coordination, and implementation of campus planning projects. Evaluate and develop plans to address campus space needs through space reallocations, alterations, renovations, and new construction.
- Develop programming documents, space, and resources studies, and assist in the development of the Campus Master Plan.
- Plans, develops, and designs campus space layouts and campus construction projects. Reviews capital construction project designs to ensure planning program objectives are achieved.
- Designs planning and drawing documents for campus constructions projects.
- Assists the Director in the coordination and development of campus master plan updates, Part I and Part II programs and other planning documents. Works to ensure planning projects meet end user requirements, institutional goals and strategic mission.
- Designs, procures, and coordinates the delivery of furniture, fixtures, and equipment for campus projects.
- Assists the Director in the preparation of submissions to the USM to support the University's capital and system funded budget requests, space reporting requirements and miscellaneous planning supporting documentation for capital projects.
- Other work-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Requires a bachelor's degree and four years of experience.
Along with your application, please provide the following: 1) resume; 2) a cover letter specifically addressing the requirements in this advertisement; 3) names and contact information for three professional references.
For assurance of full consideration, please submit materials by July 7, 2021.
Frostburg State University welcomes and encourages women, veterans, and minorities to apply and seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. FSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Appropriate auxiliary aids and services for qualified individuals with a disability will be provided upon request. Please notify us in advance. WWW.FROSTBURG.EDU