CE Enrollment Services Specialist
Galveston Island, Texas
Admissions and Enrollment
Under the general direction of the Director of Continuing Education, performs complex individualized tasks in the operation of the registration/support duties/and student records. The position may include assignments of specialized daily duties.Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED and two years experience working in a registrar’s or enrollment management office or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff and the public;
- Skill in facilitating and modeling a quality customer service orientation;
- Ability to work effectively with ethnic, cultural and a diverse student population;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently; with strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gather data and compile reports;
- Strong proficiency with student information systems and basic computer software (i.e. MS- Word, MS-Excel, MS-Teams Access or other packages required by the Supervisor).
- Bilingual-fluent in Spanish and English;
- Associates degree or higher;
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague Student Information System.