Vice President of Enrollment Management
In support of the University's aggressive growth goals, the Vice President for Enrollment Management develops and executes recruitment and financial aid strategies, overseeing operational processes and personnel, recruitment events and communications.
- Admissions Operations
- Admissions Enrollment
- International Enrollment
- Online Enrollment
- Financial Aid
- Student Success
- Career Services
- International Student Center
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and implements recruitment strategies and tactics in alignment with the University's Five Year Adaptive Plan objectives related to the enrollment of undergraduate and graduate student populations in for-credit programs - domestic, international and online.
- Develops and implements effective scholarship and financial aid leveraging strategies to maximize enrollment within budget parameters.
- Effectively communicates the mission and vision of Oral Roberts University to external and internal constituents.
- Employs creative and innovative techniques in communicating with prospective students and their families. Ensures that communication to prospective students is aligned across the areas of Enrollment Management and the University where applicable.
- Evaluates market conditions from an entrepreneurial framework. Explores new relationships and partnerships ad makes recommendations for new product or program offerings. Evaluates competitor set and determine recruitment strategies.
- Establishes clear and measureable goals for all areas of the unit. Track enrollment metrics and implements data-based decision-making across the unit.
- Provides oversight and direction of campus visit events including Quest Leadership Weekend, Eagle Days, etc.
- Effectively utilizes technology platforms and systems to support the business processes of Enrollment Management and create the efficiencies needed to advance and achieve goals and objectives.
- Supervises and mentors the Directors and staff of Enrollment Management and provides opportunities for professional development, team building and growth. Draws on the strengths of the staff with the goal of fostering a supportive and collaborative organizational culture.
- Develops annual budget recommendations for the enrollment organizations of the University.
- Serves on the President's Cabinet and works closely with Cabinet Members to provide leadership and direction on issues impacting enrollment of students. Serves of various committees and task forces as assigned.
- Collaborates regularly with University Marketing on recruitment-related marketing efforts, advertising, print and electronic media and publications. Collaborates with the marketing team to create and deliver clear, compelling and timely messages to prospective students and their families.
- Works in support of the University's retention initiative, student success and graduation rate goals.
- Serves the Student Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees as well as the Enrollment Management Subcommittee.
- Explores opportunities to partner with vendors to help accomplish stated goals, manages partner relationships and evaluates their effectiveness and value to the organizations on a regular basis.
- Fulfills other duties as assigned or requested by the President.