Clinical Recruiter - School of Physicians Assistant Studies
Come join the faculty and staff at an established and highly successful School of Physician Assistant Studies (SPA) in the beautiful Willamette Valley. Pacific University is seeking applicants for a staff member to join our Clinical Team as the Clinical Recruiter. SPA is housed within the College of Health Professions of Pacific University and is located in downtown Hillsboro, Oregon. The College of Health Professions is home to schools of audiology, dental health studies, health care administration & leadership, occupational therapy, pharmacy, physical therapy & athletic training, physician assistant studies, and professional psychology. Opportunities for interprofessional collaboration are available and encouraged.
This staff member is primarily responsible for recruitment and retention of Supervised Clinical Practice Experiences (PA Student Clinical Rotations). Provides administrative management of the Program’s Supervised Clinical Practice Experiences with ongoing self-assessment to ensure that accreditation, state, and national standards and competencies have been successfully integrated and evaluated and assists in identifying potential areas for improvement. Manages Typhon® Patient Tracking System and assists Clinical Faculty with training of students in the use of patient encounter tracking software. Co-supervises and co-directs the activities assigned to the Program Assistant. Responsible for Program marketing. Attends Program meetings. Serves as an information resource for students, applicants, faculty, staff, and to the public on issues related to the clinical phase of the program. Participates in Program admissions, orientation and graduation processes. Serves on University committees related to administrative services.
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent recruitment experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in sales, healthcare management, and medical community.
- Excellent communication, goal-setting, and problem solving skills.
- Engages in open, collaborative and collegial interactions with others.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to motivate students to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Excellent computer skills and advanced operation knowledge of Excel® and Word®.
The search begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To Apply, please submit a detailed letter of interest and competencies, curriculum vita, and names of three references.
For more information and to review detailed hiring policies and procedures, go to www.pacificu.edu.