ASN Program Faculty (Open Rank) #80
Mississippi University for Women
Mississippi University for Women Department of Graduate Nursing invites applications for a full time nine month faculty position in the Associate Nursing Program. A minimum of a master’s degree in nursing, an unencumbered Mississippi RN license, a satisfactory criminal background check, and experience in medical-surgical nursing. Responsibilities include classroom teaching and clinical instruction.
- Current unencumbered registered nursing licensure to practice in Mississippi and other states where clinical students practice.
- A Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Competent in nursing knowledge and practice as evidenced by records and job performance.
- At least one year experience in nursing service.
- Meets current clinical agency requirements (such as criminal background check, drug screen, immunizations, etc.)