Assistant Athletic Trainer, Outreach
Location: Covington, LA
Assists with all aspects of the Departments Sports Medicine Program. This position is outreach focused, with some travel required. Must be able to work a variable schedule which could involve some nights and weekends. You will be based at a local school or similar organization that likely has a contract with the University for Trainer services. The ability to exceed the contracting organization's needs while working largely independently is critical.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in emergency management of athletic injuries.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, coaches, athletes, parents, and peers.
- NATABOC Certification.
- Louisiana LSBME Licensure at date of hire.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's Degree
- Prior experience as an Athletic Trainer
This position is assigned to pay grade P1.24. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that
you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane
as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our
Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close onthe date it is filled
Tulane University is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.