Location: New Orleans, LA
The Law Fellow is assigned a diverse range of research and projects handled by the Office of the General Counsel, including issues related to labor and employment, litigation, contracts, research, intellectual property, tax and non-profit law, higher education law, privacy, compliance, healthcare, business transactions, construction, real estate, international programs, and general business transactions. This is a one-year fellowship, which may be renewed for one additional year.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong legal research, analysis and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize work assignments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all work performed
- Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA accredited law school within the last year, including Spring 2021.
- Tulane Juris Doctorate Preferred
- Eligibility for admission to Louisiana Bar within one year
- Class ranking - Top 30%
This position is assigned to pay grade . Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that
you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane
as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our
Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close onthe date it is filled
Tulane University is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.