Part Time Collaborative Pianist, WAUKESHA
Arts and Museum Administration
- Job Title:Part Time Collaborative Pianist
- 100 N EAST AVE
- WAUKESHA, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Support Staff
- Job Category:Music, Staff
- Perform accompaniment for choir rehearsals/concerts, wind symphony rehearsals/concerts, orchestra rehearsal/concerts, vocal and/or instrumental lessons, juries and recitals.
- Collaborate with Music Program for choir, wind symphony, orchestra, rehearsal, concert, jury/recital, Performance Lab and touring needs.
- Occasionally assist in making arrangements for musical activities and presentations/performances. (i.e. virtual lessons, recordings).
- Establish and maintain effective working and professional relationships with faculty, staff and students.
- Perform other duties as requested, delegated or assigned.
- Advanced skills on respective instrument is required.
- sight-reading skills required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in music as an accompanist, in an academic setting preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- PC Proficient.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing work environment and to respond to changing institutional needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and administrators throughout the University.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the http://www.carrollu.edu/about/missionstatement.asp">University mission.
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=419703954