Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
The ASU Outreach Hub is dedicated to connecting more constituents in impactful ways using data-derived insights, integrated and collaborative approaches and advanced outreach techniques in support of the ASU Public Enterprise.
The Senior Marketing Manager drives and manages integrated marketing plans, programs, strategies, tactics, communication platforms and digital content in support of ASU Outreach Hub and ASU Foundation (ASUF). In this role they assist the ASU Outreach Hub by working closely and collaboratively with fundraisers, creatives, program leads, units, vendors and groups across the enterprise to implement marketing and communication initiatives that support fundraising goals.
What you'll do:
- Leads the development and execution of marketing strategies and deliverables that support fundraising campaign goals
- Partners and works alongside the ASUF Campaign Executive Director, actively participating in meetings and discussions relative to marketing materials as a means to support the planning and implementation of the campaign
- Responsible for orchestrating the plans, metrics and relationships that support a successful and comprehensive campaign
- Oversees marketing strategies that influence philanthropic giving
- Coordinates marketing content development with internal and external creative partners and vendors
- Builds and manages relationships with key clients and partners
- Leverages fundraising campaign expertise to evaluate data and reporting and provides recommendations to support ASUF strategy
- Leads the efforts to deliver personalized marketing and outreach materials to support unit needs and goals
- Monitors and reports on the success of marketing initiatives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are integrated into the overall marketing and campaign strategy
- Researches and applies industry trends, emerging ideas and best practices to marketing strategy, campaigns and executions
- Collaborates, consults and actively participates in new idea generation, brainstorming concepts, and makes recommendations for creative ways to accomplish goals
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Analytical skills with the ability to measure and optimize marketing performance
- Results-oriented growth mindset with a focus on driving results and client success
- Self-motivated, proactive and adaptable to changing business needs
- Ability to lead and propel groups and projects towards predetermined goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic communication and marketing principles
- Superb client relationship skills and demonstrated ability to self-direct and take initiative
- Advanced knowledge of standard marketing tools (including content management systems, Google Analytics/SEO, social media, Salesforce, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility regarding information related to Enterprise Partners, its subsidiaries and University business and confidential prospect information
- Strong and collegial interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and by phone
- Excellent listening skills with a strong ability to read people and adapt working style, communication, and responses accordingly
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing assigned duties
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or related field
- Six (6) years of direct campaign management experience in a data driven environment, with track record of proven analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience managing marketing efforts in support of large advancement/fundraising campaigns
Preferred education and experience:
Significant experience managing marketing efforts in support of large advancement/fundraising campaigns
- Hybrid work schedule. We work from home two days a week!
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution
- 22 days of vacation time
- 11 holidays, including your birthday
- Parental leave
- Significant tuition reductions
- Professional development is highly valued at ASU Enterprise Partners, where employees are encouraged to look across the organization and nurture new areas of interest
- $30 bi-weekly cell phone reimbursement
At ASU Enterprise Partners:
We serve the faculty and staff of ASU to bring them resources so they can do all the great things that they do.
We're always looking for new ideas, new solutions, new approaches and new ways to address the challenges facing ASU.
We engage our donors, philanthropists, investors and partners, connecting them to ASU and helping them share their time, talent and treasure.
When we serve, innovate and engage, it shows that we care - about faculty, staff, donors, fellow employees and other partners as we bring resources to ASU.
ASU Enterprise Partners and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer that is firmly committed to promoting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion within our organization and throughout our sphere of influence. Because we embrace a spirit of innovation and achievement, we will endeavor to maximize the talent and potential of all employees, directors, and volunteers through bold and strategic action aimed at building success and a sense of belonging. All employees are expected to act in good faith to support these actions and to not impede the efforts of others to build a just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive organization.
ASU Enterprise Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer