Digital Marketer - PT (Grant-Funded)
Temporary Position TitleDigital Marketer - PT (Grant-Funded)
Temporary Position SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be responsible for creating visually compelling materials, managing our social media presence, and providing training to current students on digital marketing techniques. This role will report to the director of the Office of Career Planning and Development.
Current anticipated end date is May 2, 2024. Will work a schedule of 20 hours per week.
Temporary Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesDesign and Content Creation
- Develop eye-catching fliers, banners, and promotional materials for workshops, events, and career-related initiatives.
- Create visually engaging PowerPoint, Canva presentations for various career workshops and informational sessions.
- Ensure all designs align with the college's branding guidelines and maintain a professional and consistent visual identity.
- Manage and curate content for the Career Planning and Development Office's social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Develop and execute a content calendar to promote events, job opportunities, career tips, and success stories.
- Monitor engagement metrics and adjust strategies to enhance the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Career Planning and Development team to identify digital marketing training needs among CPD professional and student staff.
- Plan and conduct training sessions to educate student staff on fundamental digital marketing techniques, including social media management, content creation, and analytics.
- Provide guidance and support to student staff to enhance Career Planning and Development's brand through online platforms.
- Work closely with the Career Planning and Development team to ensure marketing efforts align with overall office objectives.
- Collaborate with other student staff and staff members to brainstorm and implement innovative marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively with team members providing regular updates on marketing initiatives and progress.
- Some college preferred and must have some prior related experience.
- Strong proficiency in graphic design software such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or equivalent tools.
- Familiarity with creating impactful presentations.
- Active and knowledgeable user of various social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts, including SEO, content marketing, and analytics.
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and aesthetics.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in designing marketing materials or managing social media accounts is a plus.
Preferred QualificationsSome college preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, RestrictionsNone.
Full Time/Part Time: Part-time
Position End Date05/02/2024
Posting Number: TP025
Open Until Filled: Yes