Stevens Hall Director
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Stevens Hall Director
Are you an enthusiastic, innovative, and dynamic student affairs professional? You might be a perfect fit for our Hall Director position. This is a live on-campus position that is responsible for Stevens Hall, which provides housing for single mothers and their children in the Mothers Living and Learning community.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Has strong written and oral communication, administrative and organizational skills
- Has experience related to working with family and children
- Has the ability to develop and nurture a positive community living environment in the residence hall
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience Include:
- Master's degree perferred in student development, counseling, social work, or related field.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree by date of application plus at least one year of full-time residence life or student affairs experience or equivalent experience.
This Position’s Responsibilities:
- Fostering the academic, physical, and spiritual well-being of Stevens Hall residents
- Directly supervise a part-time Community Coordinator, three Stevens Hall Residence Advisors, student-workers, and assist with weekly Residence Life staff meetings
- Responsible for the daily operation of Stevens Hall
- Act as a judicial hearing officer for hall-level violations, using an educational/developmental approach
- Assists in the planning of orientation for the Mothers Living and Learning students
- Responsible for the operations and upkeep of Stevens Hall
- Coordinate summer housing
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, and training processes of Resident Advisors
- Respond to campus concerns and emergencies in a professional on-call rotation
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
Please have a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references, including one supervisor, ready to upload during the application process.
Please apply using the following link: Stevens Hall Director