Part Time Faculty Positions in the School of Accountancy
Job ID: 268302About Us
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State is located just north of Atlanta, and combines a suburban setting on two metro-Atlanta campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta. As one of Georgia's largest universities, Kennesaw State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. A member of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2) committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level. For more information, visit https://kennesaw.edu.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a pool of open rank, part-time faculty positions in the School of Accountancy for the academic year (2023-2024). These positions are on an as needed, semester-by-semester basis. Rank is determined at the time of hiring and will be commensurate with experience.
- Teaching undergraduate courses in accounting.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees, professional experience and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
- A Master's degree, jurist doctorate, or higher or the foreign equivalent, in accounting, tax, or related field
- A current professional certification in accounting (e.g., CPA, CIA, CMA) together with five (5) years relevant professional business experience
- A Master's degree, or the foreign equivalent, in a non-related discipline with 18 graduate credit hours in the teaching discipline
- A current professional certification in accounting (e.g., CPA, CIA, CMA) together with five (5) years relevant business experience
- A Bachelor's degree, or the foreign equivalent, in a discipline related to accounting and at least 20 years of senior level professional accounting experience
- A current professional certification in accounting (e.g., CPA, CIA, CMA)
Required Documents to Attach
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts and Official International Course-by-Course Evaluations Due Upon Hire)
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of at least 3 references
For questions about this faculty opening, please contact Ron Bullock, email@example.com.
For technical support or assistance completing a job application, please contact the Shared Services Center at (877) 251-2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about a specific job posting at Kennesaw State University, please contact the search chair listed under the contact information section on each posting. For general questions about faculty jobs please email email@example.com.