ERP Systems Analyst
Come join Quinnipiac University's Information Services team. We are committed to excellence and technological advancement. As we continue to enhance our technology team, we are seeking a highly motivated ERP System Analyst to optimize our business processes. The ERP System Analyst is responsible for working with all constituents to ensure the Colleague ERP and all integrated applications are serving the needs of the community. Acting as the expert on software support, the focus will be on identifying requirements, defining standards and developing solutions using the current suite of tools in the ERP portfolio. The role will also serve as a business analyst for functional use of the supported applications and so an intimate knowledge of the Colleague environment is required.
Quinnipiac University is a private, coeducational institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university currently has an enrollment of 9,000 students in more than 130 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Computing, and Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Our 21 Division I teams have achieved remarkable success, boasting multiple conference titles. This includes a 2023 NCAA National Championship win in ice hockey, a three-time defending national champion women's rugby team, and a trip to the Sweet 16 for our women's basketball team. The Quinnipiac University Poll is nationally recognized as a leader in public opinion research, and the university is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report and Princeton Review's "The Best 388 Colleges." The university is in the midst of program expansion and renewal for both traditional and adult learners, attraction of diverse communities, development of innovative corporate partnerships, and construction of an ambitious set of capital projects. For more information, please visit qu.edu. Connect with Quinnipiac on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and X.
- Work with all areas of the institution to utilize the ERP software to enhance the business processes of the institution
- Establish protocols and best practices for key university applications
- Meet with client groups under the guidance of the Director of ERP Technology to continually improve technological support of all constituents
- Master the points of integration between key systems throughout the university
- Act as point of contact for functional support of key applications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience may substitute for some of the above education requirements
- 5-7 years of experience with an ERP system
- Superior knowledge of the Colleague ERP (Student, Human Resource, Finance and Cores Systems)
- Understanding of Colleague file system, data structure
- Experience with business analysis and change management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Deep understanding of university operations, workflows and specific department functions/terminologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac' commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.