Clinical Education Testing Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Clinical Education Testing Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Education Director for Testing Services
This job description provides a general outline of duties and qualifications of the position. Other duties may be assigned and the description may be changed at any time. It is not intended to limit normal change and growth nor prevent employees from working to ensure the success of our endeavors.
The Clinical Education Testing Coordinator (CETC) will assist in the daily operations of the Office of Assessment and Testing Services at KansasCOM for students in student years 3 and 4 during clinical rotations. The CETC will coordinate the management of the eValue software management system, scheduling of COMAT exams, and proctoring within Testing Services. The CETC works closely with faculty and staff including Clerkship Directors to assist Clinical Rotation Applications, scheduling, and placement related to the rotations of the year that they are supporting is tracked and evaluated. This includes preceptor evaluations, student evaluations, shelf exams (COMAT), and standardized board exams.
- Ensure that all relevant data is updated in the eValue course management system as appropriate.
- Compiling and formatting all evaluations and didactic assessments.
- Work with faculty to administer all evaluations and assessments.
- Scheduling shelf exams as required during core rotations.
- Work with faculty to disseminate teaching materials, including online course material.
- Contribute to the approval process of all excused absences, as designated.
- Ensure that all course final grades are submitted to the Registrar at the end of each rotation.
- Assist in the curriculum mapping process.
- Fully apply FERPA/HIPAA guidelines regarding data access, files, and records.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of student and faculty access.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of faculty and students.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Experience working in an institute of higher education desired, medical school, and/or medical facility experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Must be able to coordinate and communicate with multiple remote learners.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have initiative to follow through to completion.
- Must be highly motivated, disciplined, and team oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with university faculty, staff, administrators, and students.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all university constituents effectively, and diplomatically, and balance multiple projects in stressful situations, while meeting deadlines and maintaining positive relations.
- Must have the ability to analyze a situation, provide one-on-one feedback, and effectively handle and resolve problems.
- Hands-on knowledge/skill of database programs and spreadsheets is important.
Reviewed/Approved: 10/16/23Kansas Health Science Center offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events. Kansas Health Science Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company:Kansas Health Science Center