Posting Number: req18330
Department: Arizona Student Unions
Location: Main Campus
Address: Tucson, AZ USA
The Marketing Coordinator coordinates all marketing activities, campaigns and events (includes advertising, promotions, website and social media content, etc.) from concept inception to completion for three auxiliary units (Student Unions, Bookstores and Parking & Transportation). This position provides the expertise to recommend the marketing media, activity, and/or program best suited to accomplish the intended outcomes. Responsible for all marketing communications, the Marketing Coordinator oversees the development, production, and dissemination of marketing collateral to internal and external constituents and manages relevant communication efforts and interactions with various media outlets as needed.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of strategic plans in relation to BASS marketing campaigns for the BAAS Marketing departments.
- Drive awareness, satisfaction and target audience participation through targeted messages and programming.
- Analyze strategic efforts to improve future campaign executions.
- Deliver metric reports against KPIs.
- Service BAAS Marketing clients by meeting and directing marketing initiatives to fulfill long and short-term strategic goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working effectively and efficiently with individuals and teams.
- Work creatively and follow detailed instructions when required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complicated projects at one time.
- Top level organizational skills.
- Command of the English language and ability to write creatively.
- Ability to synthesize and think strategically.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience in photo shoot direction, selection and image manipulation particularly in regard to structural / product / food photography and styling.
- Experience with managing multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Experience with Trellis/Salesforce, Mailchimp, or other e-mail delivery system.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Communication and Marketing
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: $53,039-$66,299
Compensation Type: salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)
Career Stream and Level
Communications & Marketing
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As a Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.