Vice President for Enrollment Management
Limestone University (LU) invites inquiries, nominations, and applications for the position of Vice President for Enrollment Management. Reporting to the President, and serving as a member of the President's Cabinet, the Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM) will be a collaborative leader who can build and guide the strategic vision for Limestone University’s continued success. The VPEM will take senior leadership of the Office of Enrollment Management, which will oversee all aspects of the Office of Admissions.
Promote Best Practices in Enrollment Management
The VPEM will lead in developing and implementing a data informed strategic enrollment plan. This plan will reflect best practices, national, and regional higher education trends, and campus goals, with particular focus on market analysis and positioning. In addition, the plan will raise the University’s recruitment profile in geographic areas of opportunity in order to increase the yield of viable applicants.
Identify New Student Populations
The VPEM will work with the division to identify new student populations. As LU faces changes in the demographics of high school graduates, the VPEM will have the opportunity to recruit in the State of South Carolina, which is home to a predicted growth of potential students, many of whom are not yet aware of the University’s unique value proposition.
The VPEM will collaborate with the leadership of the University’s other divisions to assure a coordinated effort to enhance enrollment. In particular, the VPEM will work with the Division of Academic Affairs to ensure that the Division of Enrollment Management understands and is able to market the University’s unique programs at an individual level. The VPEM will also leverage this collaborative partnership to create recruitment plans for the University’s non-degree options, including micro-credentials. Additionally, the VPEM will work with the Vice President for Communications & Marketing/Director of Communications to assure the synergy of the University’s marketing and recruiting efforts.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A demonstrated record progressive leadership experience in enrollment services at a regionally accredited higher education institution, particularly in the areas of admissions.
- Proven success in creating and implementing a strategic recruitment and enrollment management plan.
- Demonstrated record of collaborating cross functionally to enhance recruitment and enrollment.
- Knowledge and experience managing student related data and using this data for decision-making.
- Knowledge of Jenzabar.
- Demonstrated project management skills to oversee several projects concurrently and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good judgment, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leadership.
- Ability to partner well with colleagues both in and outside of the organization, especially with academic affairs, marketing & communications, and student success.
- Experience working at a private college or university.
- Experience supervising large teams of professional and administrative staff.
Applicants should complete the online application and upload a letter of interest and resume. The selected candidate must be willing to consent to, and pass with satisfactory results, an investigative consumer report. Resumes may not be submitted in lieu of the application.
If you have additional questions regarding the position, you may direct them to Jeremy Whitaker, Acting President/Vice President of Finance and Administration at email@example.com
Limestone University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. AA/EEO