Assistant/Associate Professor Sports Marketing and Management Focus
Assistant/Associate Professor of Business (Sports Marketing and Management Focus)
The School of Business and Technology at Holy Family University invites applications for a full-time faculty appointment at the Assistant Professor level in Business. This position will begin Fall 2024. The successful candidate should have demonstrated excellence in teaching at the higher education level. This faculty member will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in the business core as well as courses with a focus in Sports Marketing and Management. It is also expected that the successful candidate will maintain a commitment to excellence in teaching, diversity, scholarship, and service
All employees must understand the mission of Catholic higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals and objectives of Holy Family University.
Essential tasks of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the undergraduate curricula in Business classes specifically Sports Marketing and Sports Management.
· Ability to teach in person as well as online.
- Develops, teaches, and evaluates assigned courses.
- Serves as faculty advisor to students in business majors.
- Assumes responsibility for serving as course coordinator as appropriate.
- Actively participates in school and university affairs, community activities, and professional organizations.
- Actively formulates and implements a plan of teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related discipline. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Expertise in teaching business courses, sports marketing courses and sports management courses required.
Interested candidates should submit electronically a current CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately. Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions and three letters of recommendation will be required upon hire.