Part Time Faculty Positions in Economics, Finance, and Quantitative Analysis
Job ID: 263656About Us
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State is located just north of Atlanta, and combines a suburban setting on two metro-Atlanta campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta. As one of Georgia's largest universities, Kennesaw State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. A member of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2) committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level. For
more information, visit kennesaw.edu.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a pool of open rank, part-time faculty positions in Economics, Finance, and Quantitative Analysis in the Department of Economics, Finance, and Quantitative Analysis for the academic year (2023-2024). These positions are on an as needed, semester-by-semester basis. Rank is determined at the time of hiring and will be commensurate with experience.
- Teaching undergraduate and/or graduate courses in Economics or Finance.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
To teach undergraduate courses:
- A Master's degree, or the foreign equivalent, in a discipline related to Economics or Finance or a closely related discipline is required.
- A Master's degree, or the foreign equivalent, in a non-related discipline with 18 graduate credit hours in the teaching discipline is required.
To teach graduate courses:
- A Terminal/Doctorate degree, or the foreign equivalent, in Economics or Finance or a related discipline is required.
- Record of past teaching
Required Documents to Attach
2. Cover Letter
3. Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts and Official International Course-by-Course Evaluations Due Upon Hire)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For questions about this faculty opening, please contact Dr. Aniruddha Bagchi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 470-578-6720.
For technical support or assistance completing a job application, please contact the Shared Services Center at (877) 251-2644 or email@example.com.
For questions about a specific job posting at Kennesaw State University, please contact the search chair listed under the contact information section on each posting. For general questions about faculty jobs please