Foundation Operations Coordinator
Foundation Operations Coordinator
The ASU Foundation (ASUF) fosters partnerships between ASU and like-minded individuals, corporations and foundations who believe in ASU’s mission and provide resources for ASU to manifest its charter into meaningful impact.
The Foundation Operations Coordinator provides professional and general administrative support to departments and units within the ASU Foundation. Key areas of responsibility include monitoring and assisting with budgets, donor correspondence, complex scheduling assistance and related functions.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as a member of the ASU Foundation central team and supports assigned departments/unit teams
- Composes confidential correspondence as directed
- Schedules in-person and virtual meetings coordinating logistics as needed for internal and external stakeholders
- Provides advanced planning to support complex and highly varied internal and external meetings working with Technology and Solutions as needed
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, to resolve routine and complex inquiries
- Prepares presentations, correspondence, reports or other documents from rough draft, notes, or tapes
- Provides quarterly and monthly budget analysis for units/departments, reviewing past expenditures and future planned expenses, and prepares reports for budget managers
- Prepares fundraising reports and Workday reports as directed, and assists with projects as assigned
- Inputs information into Salesforce, including but not limited to contact reports, and opportunities as directed by leadership
- Stays informed and up to date on organizational policies and procedures that directly impact role, department, and organizational success
- Prioritizes workload to meet ASU Foundation evolving priorities
- Makes travel reservations and itineraries as needed
- Pays invoices as directed, opens and distributes the mail and coordinates signing of documents as directed
- Maintains an orderly filing system, primarily electronic files
What you'll need:
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, able to balance multiple issues in a fast-paced environment, with a high attention to detail and thoroughness in completing assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; possesses a high degree of discretion, judgement, tact, and poise
- Ability to make independent judgements and coordinate office details in conjunction with policies and procedures
- Collaborative style coupled with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with little supervision
- Ability to routinely interact with individuals at all levels of the ASU Foundation, Enterprise Partners, and the University
- Ability to take initiative, and consistently respond to changing situations in a flexible manner to meet the current needs of the department/unit
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility regarding information related to Foundation and University business and confidential prospect information
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles
- Advanced Internet skills
- Knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and technique, and web-based financial systems
- Advanced computer skills in a variety of Windows-based computer programs and technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management
- Associate degree
- Three (3) years professional experience in an administrative support capacity, providing coordination and assistance of operational activities
- Two (2) years database management experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Five (5) years or more experience in an administrative support capacity, providing coordination and assistance of operational activities, preferably in a not-for-profit development environment
- Hybrid work schedule. We work from home two days a week!
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution
- 22 days of vacation time
- 11 holidays, including your birthday
- Parental leave
- Significant tuition reductions
- Professional development is highly valued at ASU Enterprise Partners, where employees are encouraged to look across the organization and nurture new areas of interest
- $30 bi-weekly cell phone reimbursement
At ASU Enterprise Partners:
We serve the faculty and staff of ASU to bring them resources so they can do all the great things that they do.
We’re always looking for new ideas, new solutions, new approaches and new ways to address the challenges facing ASU.
We engage our donors, philanthropists, investors and partners, connecting them to ASU and helping them share their time, talent and treasure.
When we serve, innovate and engage, it shows that we care — about faculty, staff, donors, fellow employees and other partners as we bring resources to ASU.
ASU Enterprise Partners and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer that is firmly committed to promoting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion within our organization and throughout our sphere of influence. Because we embrace a spirit of innovation and achievement, we will endeavor to maximize the talent and potential of all employees, directors, and volunteers through bold and strategic action aimed at building success and a sense of belonging. All employees are expected to act in good faith to support these actions and to not impede the efforts of others to build a just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive organization.