Corporate Support Assistant
Posting Number: req17621
Department: AZ Public Media Admin Svcs
Location: Main Campus
Address: Tucson, AZ USA
Position HighlightsJoin a great team!
Arizona Public Media (AZPM) is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual with exceptional written and verbal skills and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential, along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Our new team member will work as part of the Corporate Support team, processing underwriting contracts, creating proposals, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of underwriting campaigns.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in creating sales proposals, advertising packages, and client presentations.
* Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
* Enter and maintain all orders in ProTrack software, including electronic transfers.
* Provide quality assurance and ensure ad campaign accuracy through order entry.
* Assist with copy changes and work directly with AZPM Radio & TV Traffic department.
* Create supportive materials for the Corporate Support department.
* Maintain organized filing systems.
* Model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges and deadlines.
* Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers, and clients to deliver a high level of service.
* Work in collaboration with multiple internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, and the Business Office.
* Interact professionally with co-workers, clients, advertising agencies, and the public on the phone and in person.
* Create flyers, brochures, and other items for underwriting support.
* Additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Learn new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent learning attained through experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience using ProTrack Traffic system.
- Experience in graphic design software.
- Experience working in media.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Organizational Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: $18.15 - $22.69, DOE
Compensation Type: hourly rate
Career Stream and Level
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Alexia Aguilar, HR Assistant
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As a Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.