Senior Director Online Learning
Remote options and Relocation available. Picture Yourself Here
Why Join WCC?
- An inclusive, welcoming environment for our students, faculty & staff
- Generous Paid Time Off on top of 12 Paid Holidays
- Affordable & Comprehensive Health, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- 4:1 Employer Match for Retirement
- WCC Tuition paid for you AND your dependents
- Tuition reimbursement for colleges outside WCC
- Check our Total Rewards here
The Senior Director of Online Learning manages all operational aspects related to the online learning department. This multifaceted position includes the leadership of innovation for online learning, leading the growth of the staff within the Center for Interactive Teaching and Learning, optimizing, and maximizing the process and workflow for online course design and instructional development, and supervising the LMS administration at all levels.
The ideal candidate will serve as a Change Agent with clear vision, who is patient yet persistent, who asks tough questions, who is knowledgeable and leads by example, and who can build strong relationships. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas and innovative solutions with their team.