Assistant Professor of Supply Chain and Operations Management
Job ID: 263496
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State is located just north of Atlanta, and combines a suburban setting on two metro-Atlanta campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta. As one of Georgia's largest universities, Kennesaw State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. A member of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2) committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level. For more information, visit kennesaw.edu.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a nine-month, tenure track Assistant Professor of Supply Chain and Operations Management faculty position in the Michael A. Leven School of Management, Entrepreneurship and Hospitality in the Coles College of Business that begins August 2024.
* Teach 9 credit hours (3 courses) a semester, including undergraduate and graduate courses in supply chain and operations management.
* Engage in high quality scholarship resulting in top-tier journal publications.
* Contribute professional service to the department, college, university, and academic and professional fields.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
A Doctorate degree, or the foreign equivalent, in business administration, management sciences, supply chain management, operations management, or logistics.
NOTE: For ABDs, the required degree must be earned by the start date.
- A doctorate from an AACSB-accredited college/school
- A record of effective teaching and high-quality research in supply chain and operations management
- Interest, training, and/or experience in hybrid and online teaching modalities
Required Documents to Attach
2. Cover Letter
3. Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts and Official International Course-by-Course Evaluations Due Upon Hire)
4. Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of at least 3 references to be contacted as needed
5. Summary of teaching evaluations (Upload as Additional Documents)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Apply Before Date
Application deadline is November 10, 2023.
For questions about this faculty opening, please contact Michael Maloni, (email@example.com).
For technical support or assistance completing a job application, please contact the Shared Services Center at (877) 251-2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about a specific job posting at Kennesaw State University, please contact the search chair listed under the contact information section on each posting. For general questions about faculty jobs please