APP (Advanced Practice Practitioner)
Rocky Vista UniversityRocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Category: Health Care
Location, Job Title, Benefits
Rocky Vista Health Center in Ivins, UT has an opening for a
Advanced Practice Practitioner (Full-time)
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
$83,000 to $107,900+ per year. The posted salary range represents the minimum to the midpoint within RVU's compensation plan. RVU's full compensation structure provides a minimum to a maximum range. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers a full benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision insurance, along with 2 weeks accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays (if the clinic is opened and you are scheduled to work on a holiday you will be paid time and a half instead of holiday pay) and 401(K) match up to 7% based on employee's contribution.
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence: We are Rocky Vista University (RVU), a diverse, equitable, and inclusive healthcare education university that recognizes, values, and respects the commonalities and differences reflected in our students, staff, faculty, and alumni. We strive to be compassionate healthcare educators and practitioners who embrace and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVU is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Deliver clinical care at Rocky Vista Health Center.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional clinical care services to patients at Rocky Vista Health Center.
- Demonstrate full compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Provide exemplary medical documentation for all clinical visits in a timely manner and adhere to all guidelines set forth by the Rocky Vista Health Center.
- Submit accurate documentation related to billing of clinical services in a regular and timely manner.
- Participate in sharing call and other after-hour duties related to patient care.
- Participate in other clinic care services in other settings if deemed necessary by RVU administration.
- May participate in the education and instruction of medical students and other health care professional students, primarily in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work cooperatively with colleagues, supervisors and support staff.
- Assist the university and college in fulfilling its mission and vision though teaching, academic administrative duties (course/system coordinator), providing patient care, community service and/or perform special duties as assigned.
- Hours may vary, but anticipated hours are Tuesday - Friday 7A-6P
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate up-to-date, evidence-based medical care in the clinical setting
- Demonstrate ability to mentor and motivate students and peers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the use of electronic health records.
- Eligible for coverage by university's malpractice insurer
- Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies.
- Exceptional professionalism and communication.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing equity, diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- NP or PA degree from a U.S. accredited program
- PA degree requires 10,000 hours of direct patient care in a family medicine practice
- NP:4-6 years of clinical experience in direct patient care, preferably in family medicine.
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language;
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.;
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.