Division: School of Health Professions
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Staff
Type: Regular Full-Time
New York Institute of Technology's six schools and colleges offer undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in in-demand disciplines including computer science, data science, and cybersecurity; biology, health professions, and medicine; architecture and design; engineering; IT and digital technologies; management; and energy and sustainability. A nonprofit, independent, private, and nonsectarian institute of higher education founded in 1955, it welcomes nearly 8,000 students worldwide.
The university has campuses in New York City and Long Island, New York; Jonesboro, Arkansas; and Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as programs around the world. More than 112,000 alumni are part of an engaged network of physicians, architects, scientists, engineers, business leaders, digital artists, and healthcare professionals. Together, the university's community of doers, makers, healers, and innovators empowers graduates to change the world, solve 21st-century challenges, and reinvent the future.
For more information, visit nyit.edu.
- Coordinate with Junior and Senior Year Coordinators to identify students in need of support.
- Meet with students 1:1
- Work on time management skills.
- Provide support in comprehending course content
- Document activities, support provided
- Participate in faculty discussions regarding CQI
- Master's Degree required
- Required field of expertise and licensing: Registered Nurse
- All as required per RN licensure. Advanced practice RN. Experience teaching nursing students
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, be self-directed, and be able to use independent judgment.
- Have a working knowledge of wd, excel and adobe for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ordering supplies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe
New York Institute of Technology offers numerous opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth and provides employees with a competitive compensation and benefits program inclusive of generous paid time off, holidays, tuition remission, and retirement plans with employer contributions.
New York Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In compliance with local legislation as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, the annual base salary range for this position is listed. New York Tech considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate experience/expertise, education/training, key skills, geographic location, internal peer equity as well as market, organizational considerations and/or applicable collective bargaining agreement when extending an offer.