BSN Program Faculty (open rank) #416
Mississippi University for Women College of Nursing & Health Sciences invites applications for a full-time, 9 month faculty position in the Baccalaureate Nursing Program. A minimum of a master’s degree in nursing, an unencumbered Mississippi RN license, a satisfactory criminal background check, and experience in medical/surgical nursing. Responsibilities include classroom teaching and clinical instruction.
- Current unencumbered registered nursing licensure to practice in Mississippi and other states where clinical students practice.
- A Master's degree in Nursing.
- Competent in nursing knowledge and practice as evidenced by records and job performance.
- At least one year experience in nursing service.
- Meets current clinical agency requirements (such as criminal background check, drug screen, immunizations, etc.).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Additional References Requested
All hires contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Prior to hiring, the final candidate(s) must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation. A prior conviction reported as a result of the background investigation DOES NOT automatically disqualify a candidate from consideration for this position. However, failure to disclose may disqualify a candidate.